Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Award!

Thank you, to the lovely Julie at Anglers rest  for this award.



Pop over and see Julie's blog about genealogy and books and more.  A few years ago I was absorbed in genealogy but it is too time consuming for me now. 

Here are the rules for the award:




Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and their blog link.

Pass the award on to  other blogs that you've newly discovered.

Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Here are the newish blogs to me -  a mix of books, life and children

randomthingsthroughmyletterbox
alwayscurtsywhenyousneeze.
desktopretreat
bookfreak72
beeswithhoney
naptimebabble
janelovering
debcarrs-daydreams
deborah-lawrenson
christinacourtenay.com/


10 comments:

  1. Okay. I'm going to try this. I'm new to this and it sounds confusing. Thank you so much for including me. Keri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keri,
    copy the award above to your blog.


    carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dizzy! I'm looking forward to checking out the other blogs you've linked here too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! Well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your welcome, Trish.

    Thank you, Cheryl :)

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the award! So very kind of you:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this award, I'll post about it later this week/early next. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are welcome, Bruna.

    Hi Debs,
    your welcome.

    Hi Samantha,
    thank you

    carol

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I do love to read your thoughts.