Thank you, Lisa!
Lisa has this gorgeous blog page and although I have not been following her long, she is one of the loveliest folks I have met.
Please do go along and see her.
I had to admit 7 things about myself and pass on to other bloggers.
- I want to go back to college. I am envious of my daughter who is leaving compulsory school and applying for Sixth Form at school. I want to go back and take English Lit and Travel and Tourism!
- I still live in the town I was born in. The furthest I have ever lived away from here is 7 miles. I live 2 streets from the hospital I was born in. I do need to get out more and see more of the UK and the world.
- I have a secret that is bugging me, making me jumpy and stopping me from concentrating on things I should be. I will share more with you next week. (You will understand when all is revealed)
- I have had many jobs over the years including office work, sweet shop assistant, lingerie shop assistant and Insurance clerk but the most rewarding was my last job as a Primary School Teaching Assistant. I was a teaching assistant specialising in Literacy and numeracy for 7 years, but am a SAHM again for now until my youngest goes to full time school.
- I have a few phobias like heights, open water and the dentist, but the weirdest is bare feet! I am sure it comes from the time, at school, when I put my foot into my fur-lined boots and a drawing pin went into the sole of my foot.
- I don't wear a lot of jewellery but am mad about scarves. Most of my clothes are black, so adding a lovely scarf, knitted, pashmina, or silky adds just enough colour for me. I bought a new one last week, at a jewellery party, with butterfly gems on the ends.
- I am getting addicted to Twitter. It is so fast and furious. I do find it is a big timewaster, though. The only thing that bugs me is not being able to keep up with all tweets from favourite tweeters, due to the volume of tweets.
I do love to share awards with others and have lots of new blogs I could nominate.
Here are a few 'new to me' blogs....