My baby is now 2! Where have the last 2 years gone??
|I have aged a little since I began my blog :)|
|Those glasses have been changed|
This last year I have had busy time reviewing, blogging, tweeting and socialising.
Since my first blogiversary I have
- started a twitter account @DizzyCLBB
- opened a Pinterest board here
- started another blog for my upcoming wedding
- hosted some wonderful authors here
- read and reviewed some amazing books here
- started a new feature WIP Weds (Work in Progress)
- fallen in love with my Kindle
and personally I have
- set a date for my wedding - 8th September
- had one or two scary moments including my daughter learning to drive and passing her test,and my youngest having a severe ashtma attack.
- had proud moments with my daughter getting A's and B's in her GCSES, my eldest son coping with his medical problems and making progress, my youngest starting school in only 7 weeks time.
Thank you to all the authors, publishers, bloggers and readers that have been featured, sent me books to review, visited and commented over the last year. It means a lot to me.
Here is to the next year of blogging! Cheers!